Monday, August 22, 2011
Another Day, Another Rant From Me
Hello. I'm here on the fact that school is starting soon and now on the faithful TV, they have back to school specials. They feature: Clothing items that I can't wear because my school makes us wear uniforms, School supplies that will only last a week, and finally: Backpacks. I totally think Backpacks were made to cause back pain from the VERY heavy books that my school requires us to have. Where is the freedom of speech? Where are the cute messenger bags? Now, the only brands I see is Jansport and Roxy. Don't get me started on uniforms. These uniforms don't make us express ourselves and make us wear the same drab outfit with our school mascot. My schedule is foolish and I refuse to go back and have another school year fulled with pointless pep rallys, galas and events that pretty much nobody goes to, and homework to my ears. But, of course their is no freedom of speech in private schools these days. Hello school, its good to be back for another 8 months of education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment